Cash, check or Paypal accepted.

Shipping: Add $5
Local Pick-up: Free

Submit a comment to the item you want to purchase.
I will reply to your comment with more instructions.

Thanks!
Liz

Dec 17, 2008

The end of Liz Leigh Handbags

This week has been a week of reflection for my husband and me. And after much thought, prayer, and tears, I have decided to close the “Liz Leigh Handbags” shop. This decision will surprise many of you {it surprised me, too!}. It came out of nowhere, but I am certain it is the right choice. I will sincerely miss designing and creating, but I must focus my energy on my family and other parts of my personal life.


I would like to send out a very big “Thank You!” to all of you that have supported my little business. It grew bigger than I could even hope to imagine! Thank you for shopping at Liz Leigh Handbags or referring your friends. Each one you made it a success.


Not to worry, all Christmas orders will be filled by the end of this week. I will be posting some liquidation items on Friday. So, watch for some good deals!


Thanks, again!

Liz
Owner/Designer

{Liz Leigh Handbags}

2 comments:

LisaJ said...

I am so sorry to hear that Liz!! I got so many great comments on my diaper bag! I'll be shopping Friday for sure! Good luck on everything you do!

Liz Packard said...

You are so sweet! I am very sad to be doing this. I have enjoyed building Liz Leigh Handbags for the past 4 years. Liquidation starts at 5pm on Friday!